Namecheap - CNAME Guide
Connecting a Namecheap domain to TillyPay
You need to add a "pay" subdomain to your records:
- If your website is: thisexample.co
- You will add pay.thisexample.co to host your TillyPay links.
- Head over to namecheap.com & login.
Find the Domain List on the side bar and click on it.
- Find the domain in which you want to have with TillyPay & click Manage.
In our example, we have attru.com.
- You will be taken to the settings page of this domain.
Once there, you need to head to the Advanced DNS.
- Then head down to the Host Records, click the button "Add New Record"
- In the first column, Type, choose CNAME Record
- Here's the settings:
Type: CNAME Record
- Finally, click "Save Changes"